The School is providing vast facilities for its students. A well furnished Library and Reading Room are provided for students of all classes. Besides the weekly library hour, books are issued every week and students are encouraged to keep a record of vocabulary building.
LIBRARY RULES :
- The Library is opened everyday. Books may be collected on the appointed day for each class.
- On receiving a book the student must examine it at once and call the attention of the Librarian to any damage found in it. If he/she fails to do so, he/she will be responsible for any damage that may afterwards be detected.
- No students is allowed to keep a book more than a week without renewal.
- No student should exchange books with his companions.
- Reference books and periodicals are to be consulted only in the library.
- If a book is lost, the student has to pay the cost of the book.
- Students should return the libray books one week before each terminal examination.