Loyola Public School admits Boys and Girls of all communities without distinction of caste or creed. Admissions are generally made to class 1 and for other classes the admission will depend upon the vacancies that arise. Entrance test will be conducted in the middle of March for all the classes. Admissions are made on the basis of merit. The school provides transport facilities for the Day scholars.
Girls admission will be made only for Day scholars for classes I to X. At present Hostel facility is not available for Girls.
In order to open our educational facilities to girls, and as a help to better the social and psychological adjustments between boys and girls in their formative years, we have started admitting girls to the school since 2003.
A complete educational objective of the school includes training of our students to be “Men for others”, young men endowed with that special love for the poor and concern for justice that will enable them to become leaders in the service of our nation and of the world. The School has become Co-Education in the year 2002-2003. The girls students are Dayscholars only. There is no hostel facility for Girls.
For admitting the student, Entrance test will be conducted. The date will be given in our Web site later.
At the time of Admission documents required:
- T.C from the previous school
- Date of Birth certificate from the competent authority
- Passport Size photographs – 2
- Caste Certificate (BC/SC/ST)
- Aadhar Card copy
- Ration Card
* under no circumstances will any change be made in the date of birth and name as given in the original document. Eligibility test will be held in the month of February/Mach.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
All the School and Hostel fees should be paid in the School office and receipt obtained.
Fees should be paid by Demand Draft only, In favour of THE LOYOLA SCHOOL SOCIETY, GUNTUR.
1st Term fee should be paid on or before 8th June
2nd Term fee should be paid on or before 8th September
3rd Term fee should be paid on or before 8th January
After the due date a fine of Rs. 50 per week will be charged. If fees remain unpaid upto a month, the student’s name will be removed from the roll and a re-admission fee of Rs. 2500 will be collected along with the fee.
Re-admission fee will not be condoned.
One calendar month’s notice or a month’s fee is required prior to the withdrawal of the student. If a student is withdrawn for any length of time and the parents wish him/her to be readmitted, admission fees will be charged again. A written application must be made by the parent or (in case of parent’s death) the guardian for the Transfer
Certificate of a student. No certificate of any kind will be issued to students if they have to pay the school arrears.
The following categories of pupils may be required to be withdrawn from the school not necessarily notifying the cause to the parents:-
- Those who fail, to show satisfactory progress i.e. 35% in all subjects and are unwilling or unable to profit from the educational programme of the School.
- Those whose fee are in arrears.
- Those whose behaviour in the opinion of the Principal is harmful to the interest of the school.
The student must appear for all the examinations and tests conducted in the school. Pupils absent from examination without grave reason will be considered failed. The decision of the Principal in regard to promotion is final. No text books or note books or other papers are to be brought into the examination hall. Students found copying or using unfair means during the examination will be penalised.
75% of attendance is an important element for promotion to the next class. In case of sickness or unforeseen circumstances the students returning to the school must bring their leave application along with the medical certificates. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 30 days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee. All are expected to attend the school on the reopening day after the summer, Pooja and Christmas vacations. Absence for more than 3 days immediately after summer, Pooja and Christmas vacations without any information to the principal or without paying the fees in time renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off.
SPECIAL REQUEST TO PARENTS:
No school can achieve its optimum result without the co-operation of the parents. Your responsibility does not cease with the admission of your child into School. You are only sharing a part of your responsibility with the School Management. As a first step in this direction we earnestly recommend the parents and the guardians, to familirize themselves with this Dairy and the rules it contains.
- Parents are requested to go through the Hand Book carefully, acquaint themselves well with the rules and regulations of the school and ensure that their children abide by them. Courtesy, discipline, good manners, honesty, hard work and good behaviour are all to be developed and nurtured by the efforts of the parents.
- Parents are welcome to meet the Principal as often as possible to ascertain the progress of their children. They should check the progress report regularly.
- Parents are requested to look into the School Hand-Book daily to make note of the home work given or for remarks sent to them and see that the students complete the homework. You are requested to make use of the School Hand-Book to send your suggestions or remarks to the Principal.
- The children are back from school at home for the festival of Dussera (quarterly holidays) and Sankranthi (Half yearly Holidays) during the year. Hence the children could be kept at hostel during the other festivals.
- Children will not be allowed to go home for functions during the class days. Pilgrimages will have to be arranged during the seasonal holidays only.
- No parent is allowed to get into the bus and quarrel with the staff or bus drivers and students.